Wow! What a amazing day! Humor and some sarcasm.




                                                                       WHATsUP
Weebew Club is here


Today May 24, 2018, starts like every day at 4 am,  with the roosters and fresh brewed Starbucks coffeeStarbucks Coffee by reslPhotography on DeviantArt. Today I will get married OMG!
Yes, my beautiful bride-to-be has ironed my long sleeve shirt and new trousers.  Yes, my nails are manicured, and the pedicureWhat causes ridges and bumps on fingernails - Things You Didn't Know Real men DO wear nail polish: So should you send your other half for a pedicure? | Daily Mail Onlineoutstanding. Yes in the picture I am wondering what my buds in the man cave will think?
 Yes, all you guys thinking about marriage, just get ready, you are not just giving away your name?

Ok, let's get to the real meat and potatoes of this exciting story?  We arrive at City Hall, there are people everywhere, whew, are they all here for my wedding?  Well, I need to be honest, because of the language barrier,  I don't know much about this marriage thing here?  We are directed to the BLUE ROOM, yes it sounds like a disco or something? This when the truth happens, you see all those people are here to celebrate the other 17 wedding couples, not us, hehe.

Yes, after we do more paperwork ( don't forget it's government ) Oh, if I forgot to say, it's a civil wedding. I am watching the minutes count down, my toenails are shaking?  It's time 11: am, then 11:01 and on OMG, my tummy is hungry, hurry, hurry please Mr. Mayor.

Then the SAT ( Sargent at Arms ) says please rise The Hornable John Bongat - just kidding. We all stand and salute, the names of all the wedding couples are now called, we raise our hands, like in the third grade HERE!
Ok, now you have to watch the video
; this is when you laugh or cry or think how stupid York is? But, it was a good laugh for everyone, but me, hehe. Maybe Rowena was in shock?
We get a picture with the Mayor,
Mayor John Bongat, my beautiful wife, and York
I am now infamous or famous because the mayor had to call my name three times, eke. Sometimes you become famous under the most interesting circumstances.

Now we board the tricycle Observed: Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter and Hand Washing with Bleach( not Uber ) finally we are going to eat!

We arrive at the Red Platter restaurant. ( my first real eating out meal in Naga City.)
Wow, 19 people arrive, and the food and service were outstanding. My amazing bride set all this up, WoW!
Amazing food
Thanks to all for this great day!
Special THANKS to everyone, ( especially The Honorable John Bongat ) it was truly a great day; it is not every day you get married, and become the laugh of a wedding?

York

PS - I had my passport in my pocket, just in case I too crazy and they would export me, no tariff, please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is learning social skills difficult, and does it take a long time? What are the most appropriate steps to learn to communicate? Does critical thinking have a role in social communication?

The Days of Dirt and Dust; back in the day, East Coast Motocross

David against Goliath!