Everyone, this eventual book is about Back in the Day; if you have some stories, please feel free to contribute. We can add chapters from your region. Please let's pass our stories on, tell your friends. Feel free to contact me: york.ysta@gmail.com The days of dirt and dust; Back in the day, East Coast Scrambles/Motorcross. Inbox x Chapter # 1 Watching race # 3 of the 2018 Outdoor motocross Series Thunder Valley Motocross in Colorado, the track reminded me of the early days at Unadilla Valley N. Y. Barry Higgins, Fishkill, N.Y. 1965 Back in the day before motocross came to the United States, the sport was called Scrambles. Tracks in upstate N.Y. , like Fishkill, Walden, Maybrook, and Monticello Holiday Mountain S ki Resort. ( Monticello, was the beginning of true motocross before we even knew what is was) Also West Hampton and Bridgehampton truly were tough sand tracks on L.I. Motocross the sport was born...
WHATsUP Weebew Club Watching these short video will give you some idea? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdg67BpQo9c https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqHXdtyM3yo Question on Quora Tylie, The world is changing so fast, and food and water we cannot live without. In the USA where I was in the landscaping business over 50 years, I was very involved with lawn and plant irrigation. With the changing climate and more needs for food, drip irrigation is a huge water saver. Drip is easy to understand and makes sense. it could be a big part of your speech. Good luck Please see www.weebewclub.weebly.com for our new world calendars.
Question on Quora Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani student who was shot in the head by the Taliban after speaking out for education rights for girls, spoke to the U.N. Youth Assembly on her 16th birthday. Wow, 16 years old, Malala, brings to the world at the UN such power, such presence, I would have thought she had been a public speaker for years? She exhibits a skill hard to learn ( reading and talking to the audience with excellent eye contact. If you watch truly good speakers, MLK, JFK, Winston Churchill, Hilter, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagon, Donald Trump, and Toastmaster World Champions, and of course most politicians they all capture the audience! The goal in most speeches (follow me); how would you not want to be a part of the message Malala exhibits with such maturity and honesty! Every good speech has a takeaway ( MLK, I Have a Dream ) Toastmaster World Champion his takeaway ( I see something in you, but I don’t know what it is?) Do you want to be a good speaker, watch...
Comments
Post a Comment