Update. David versus Goliath







David And Goliath Quotes. QuotesGram




Also, see the original David versus Goliath blog at the bottom of this story.

Yesterday I went to PLDT in Naga City ( I am not sure what PLDT stands for ) oh yes, we are pathetic.

Just before 9am, I enter, it's a beautiful building, big TV, computers, all kinds of neat stuff;  except you can't pay your Internet bill????

At cashier's window, I give my account information, with a smile while counting piles of cash, the young man says, you can't pay that here! What, but no answer to as why?  Do I have to go to SM Mall, no go to E mall?

Yes, folks, I am walking, because now I have waited over three months for my bicycles to be delivered?  Another pathetic Tale of liars and con games. Coming soon.

Now at Emall not far away, I am 1 hour early.  Now I walk for the exercise, not because I am too cheap to pay the tricycle.

Then you find out you can't pay at Emall?  More PLDT BS.  Now my back is sore, my brain hurts, I head home, maybe tomorrow I will walk to SM, for some fun?

Sady, what I believe good health starts with good exercise.  Before I left on this adventure I was cycling 50-100 mph per week, now Zero!

Every day now I wonder if being an American in the Philippines is not just a joke?

We bring real money here, we spend it, we employ, we build, trying to make our and the lives around us better?  But it seems we are just a game for whoever wants to CON  us.  Oh, he's just a rich American, charge him more!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME TO THE PHILIPPINES, BE CAREFUL?

Right here, right now, PLDT/Smart pay attention, every shipping company, port person involved in the sad excuse of what you call service, is just a lie, a con game, from Troy Container line LTD, to CP World, to Manila, North Port, to Customs, to the really sad broker, EVA, you at CP World recommended.

It is so sad how corrupt this whole overseas delivery service is!  All the charge after charge after charge, ( don't worry he is a rich American )?

It is so sad how PLDT?Smart almost every evening and weekend slows down the service?  Sadly those folks who want a to watch a movie can't, lots of time you can't even open the email?

Am I the only person tired of this sad service, we pay for?

Some tell me the whole system is corrupt?  I guess it's time to find out??

............................................................
David and Goliath   6/7/18
History always tells a story; this story not unlike the tale of David and Goliath is the story of how Goliath has control! PLDT/Smart in the Naga City area of the Philippines as well in simple terms is the saddest excuse for an internet company.

This personal war is a service I pay for! Each time I take my time to go to either PLDT or Smart at the SM mall, I am promised my lack of signal will be attended too; but this never happens! Now nine times I have in person complained, spending over 15  hours of my time, for nothing!

Personally, I came to Naga City, to marry the beautiful Rowena, and I did see video the blog.
Second on my list to teach English, spelling, sentence structure and public speaking to children. This I have done.

Third I am trying to create a public speaking school; for adults?  In these blogs, you may read about it all.

But! The because of the lack of any constant flow of quality internet, my goals are severely quashed, like a giant sitting on me!

When you cannot do research, when simple pages do not open, your work, your goals are nowhere?

My goals here are totally funded by me, my school for the Weebew Kids club is free, but even a free school cannot reach it's goals when GOLIATH ( PLDT/SMART ) is sitting on you!

Is Goliath sitting on you? Have they promised good service, but offer crap?

If you care about the children, if you care about your own crappy service, please join me and let
PLDT/Smart know where you stand!

Please speak out on Facebook, in person, or any way possible; then we will follow in the footsteps of David!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is learning social skills difficult, and does it take a long time? What are the most appropriate steps to learn to communicate? Does critical thinking have a role in social communication?

The Days of Dirt and Dust; back in the day, East Coast Motocross

David against Goliath!