My Coconut head?

What’s a good attention grabber for my speech about coconuts?           

Image result for picture of a coconut head
Question on Quora?

True story? At age 14' I was visiting my cousins in So. Florida: yes it was hot as H….., we had been running around, so I sat down under this tree for some shade, I fell asleep.

Then it was thunder; my head exploded I thought the world was ending, I could not see, I stood arms outstretched I wandered not knowing? Then I heard a voice like “ what’s up doc?’ no, it wasn't Buggs Bunny, but it sounded like it!

The voice said what's that on your head, what? OMG as I put my hand to feel something as big as a coconut coming out of my head, are you kidding I said?

So here I am on vacation, 14 years old having to explain to everyone my coconut head story?
Your turn finish the story.
That's all Folks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is learning social skills difficult, and does it take a long time? What are the most appropriate steps to learn to communicate? Does critical thinking have a role in social communication?

The Days of Dirt and Dust; back in the day, East Coast Motocross

David against Goliath!