My new Life on messenger!







Being an entrepreneur is a challenge; so as all entrepreneurs do you come up with a brilliant idea?

Go to Facebook and friend everyone possible, brilliant right?



Well, my reason brilliant of course is when my new Weebew Events project is ready I will introduce it to the Facebook world!  Simple right?



Then the fun just starts, little did I know how many people had my family name. But the serious stuff was just beginning; just imagine me 76 years old tired, wrinkled and trying to keep up with my 46-year-old wife, being sent all the friend requests by beautiful women ( yes with extremely large bosoms ) OMG, wait until my wife sees this, eke!

Can't an old guy have a little peace and sanity? Don't even laugh it gets even better. If you ever saw the movie Joe Dirt, well that's me at 76?

So I told my wife about my new career as a messenger; of course, she was upset and going to have a baby soon, if you're a man you know they don't understand male fun, even when your old and wrinkled?

So being smart as she is, she says they are probably just someone else's pictures, OMG why didn't I think of this? So again she has to put me on the straight and narrow path to the real world.

So like some kind of deranged male I, of course, answer the Hi requests. Surely you all have innocently answered these requests? Men only of course.

Well not long into this highly intelligent conversation comes ( my father died and left all the Goldmining business to me ) well now, of course, I see future dollars (Gold)signs?

Then I say tell me about you, how old are you?

She sends a beautiful picture, 30 she says. I live in Thailand, my father is Thai, my mother from Ghana; but I am searching for her?  Ok, folks the second red flag, Goldmines, searching for mom?

Yes coming soon is the request for money, to find mom of course. Just in case your not familiar with the average internet scam this is similar.  Ok, we say goodbye, I sleep, when I wake of course it's like 4am time to check messenger, my wife is sleeping like a baby.  Then I see this woman in Ghana has approved my friend request, but guess what it's the same woman with guess what a different name I am shocked now no gold for me. So sadly I have to block her.

Ok, so as I am being scammed by all these beautiful women, this older gentlemen calls 3 times on messenger, so I write and ask why is he calling?  Then I see all these hearts and roses; he says he's in love with me OMG, what will my wife think? Do I have a dual sexual feeling, well then the only thing to do is tell him I love him, of course, my wife is sleeping like a baby.

So one last woman, yes with big breasts is seeking money? I tell her I am 76, and poor and my 46-year-old wife is having a baby, please send me money? Ok, she says I will send you $200 if you send me 50 first.

Then another guys Pop up literally, and sends me pictures of............ you guess, 
So I block them all
haha. But how did they know about my dual sexuality? 

So as Buggs Bunny said "That's all Folks"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is learning social skills difficult, and does it take a long time? What are the most appropriate steps to learn to communicate? Does critical thinking have a role in social communication?

The Days of Dirt and Dust; back in the day, East Coast Motocross

David against Goliath!