NBCsportsgold sad support






Good day friends, How many of you are stuck with the reality that one of your favorite sports is now exclusively on NBCsportsgold?
I do understand the business model necessary by the Supercross/Motocross promoters and others.

Now living in the Philippines, semi-retired or retarded I have to watch American programming using a VPN (virtual private network) it changes and encrypts your IP address, to be in this case the United States, offering anonymity at the same time. You are contributing more to the world's economy.

Now it gets worse because I am old and cranky (just ask my wife) yes I am 77years old!
This is not my first time with NBCgold, having watched Supercross, motocross and Tour de France before.

My son sends me a Supercross pass as a birthday gift, but it will not work.
I write to support, they say I redeemed my voucher, but no connection to Supercross is possible, I do everything they ask, like clear my cache. So I write no response, and two more times no answer!
Now they have my son's almost $80, I have no programming.

It is sad, I spent my life racing and supporting these sports, now in my retirement years, I can't even watch them. There are no programming options, so NBCgold chooses to keep our money and discriminate against me.

Also just in case you don't think I am real see: Weebew Club on Facebook.

So when I am not watching Supercross, I am creating sports calendars for the world with now FREE LISTINGS  : www.weebewclub.com,  what is your mission NBCsportgold?

Yours truly
York

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is learning social skills difficult, and does it take a long time? What are the most appropriate steps to learn to communicate? Does critical thinking have a role in social communication?

The Days of Dirt and Dust; back in the day, East Coast Motocross

David against Goliath!