What happens if I ride a bicycle 80 kilometers everyday?


Question on Quora,
Richard Scott
Richard Scott, First paying job was as a bike mechanic. Over 50 years exp.
And the miles pass by….



Richard, wrote a great answer, but?

Richard,
 I agree with just about everything you said; except the body needs rest days, to clear out the free radicals, and the muscles should rest. I believe there are fewer injuries and better health!
Having spent my life in sports, like scrambles, motocross, mountain biking, running, duathlon, and triathlon, and just hardcore cycling, at 77 I still ride about 100km a week.
Personally, I believe athletes are way overtrained these days, possibly why there are so many injuries?
See Facebook Weebew club
York

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is learning social skills difficult, and does it take a long time? What are the most appropriate steps to learn to communicate? Does critical thinking have a role in social communication?

The Days of Dirt and Dust; back in the day, East Coast Motocross

David against Goliath!