How to overcome the fear of public speaking?



Question on Quora

It is a simple answer, join a club that teaches public speaking; Toastmasters or Naga Public Speaking - www.weebewclub.com.

Over the years I have seen visitors to clubs refuse to answer one question at the end of a meeting ( that’s fear). Each club asks you, what did you think of the meeting?

The next question I ask is myself is why did you come to Toastmasters?

What I do know if you come back and you start by standing up and talking this will change your life! In his Toastmasters World Championship Speech ( Danajayna Hettiarachchi says my father took me to this strange club where people talk )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbz2boNSeL0

Just do it! It will change your life
York

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is learning social skills difficult, and does it take a long time? What are the most appropriate steps to learn to communicate? Does critical thinking have a role in social communication?

The Days of Dirt and Dust; back in the day, East Coast Motocross

David against Goliath!